SolarFX FXtreme Ceramic Spooktacular October Raffle

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about back pain? I just hurt my lower back, right above my pelvis, now I can barely walk much less do anything but sit and groan.

Dang TD, lower back pain sucks. I know, I have lived with it all my life. I have fractures in my L5/S1 from time in military. I feel for you brother!!

Sorry to hear that jh. Makes my pain seem like nothing. :)

It's all good TD, back pain is back pain. It all sucks. The military wanted to do surgery on me and gave me a 50/50 chance of walking after surgery (this was in 1987), so obviously I elected to not have surgery. 

Hey Shawn due to a numerous reasons I have yet to try the solar fx ultra series on a full car. Now that we are entering the slow season I'm hoping to get a chance to test it out.

I have put the film on a few front windows including my work van and it looks great! Looking forward to shrinking it on a back glass. :thumb

I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything back from you. Has your boss seen the film yet?

He's seen it but hasn't handled it yet. He is happy with the film we use now and I'm not sure that will change unless issues arise from our current film.

But who knows once we start using it he may give it a chance. I install most our film so I have some push but ultimately he makes the final decision. From what I've used so far and have heard from others I would be happy to use solarfx.

Archived