Why....oh why?????....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly makes optimising your website a pain in the AZZ...

I hate it. I think a person's grasp on basic diction, spelling and mathematics is like a billboard that flashes up their IQ score.

I've thrown away resumes of job applicants over this simple stuff. The last three times I've interviewed for new trainees, I've given them three problems to solve based on perimeters, areas and calculating sq/ft (sq/m) that came from a Grade 4 maths test. The results were appalling.

I hate it. I think a person's grasp on basic diction, spelling and mathematics is like a billboard that flashes up their IQ score.

I've thrown away resumes of job applicants over this simple stuff. The last three times I've interviewed for new trainees, I've given them three problems to solve based on perimeters, areas and calculating sq/ft (sq/m) that came from a Grade 4 maths test. The results were appalling.

I'm glad you do this. I have a very professional resume in my possession that took a long time to create. Having a resume set me apart from every other applicant...as did my skill level in tinting. And it was nice hearing how much each employer appreciated the fact I had a professional resume. I wish our industry made professionalism mandatory, at least in more aspects than just putting plastic on glass.

I'm glad you do this. I have a very professional resume in my possession that took a long time to create. Having a resume set me apart from every other applicant...as did my skill level in tinting. And it was nice hearing how much each employer appreciated the fact I had a professional resume. I wish our industry made professionalism mandatory, at least in more aspects than just putting plastic on glass.
Couldn't agree more Wolf.

Archived