mazda rear quarter windows

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C'mon guys, these are easy.

Much harder stuff out there to worry about.

Very true. But sometimes people need reassurance or help on even the simplest things. Even me :)

We take them out, tint them and put them back. It's a lot easier than struggling, just how we roll.

I do them both ways far quicker not taking them out

Yep very true mate, much quicker to tint them in situ but we like to go the extra mile, even for our dealerships that haven't got a clue about the amount of effort we go to in the name of quality! I bet they would soon realise if they ever got another company in to do their work though :)

We take them out, tint them and put them back. It's a lot easier than struggling, just how we roll.

Yep very true mate, much quicker to tint them in situ but we like to go the extra mile, even for our dealerships that haven't got a clue about the amount of effort we go to in the name of quality! I bet they would soon realise if they ever got another company in to do their work though :)
totally with you mate I also go the extra mile but I must say this quater is piss easy to do with no gaps.plus I do 5-6 a week so got it down to a science .

totally with you mate I also go the extra mile but I must say this quater is piss easy to do with no gaps.plus I do 5-6 a week so got it down to a science .

You will have to show me mate! I'm an old dog up for new tricks anytime :)

the moment I get 5 to come down I will :)

JJ, you like your music don't ya?

That 1/4 is a bit of a dog..."So ya gotta give that dog a bone cause its cool to be a cat."

Get your bone tool up the top and give it a good rogering.

Plenty of slip and slide it up into place, tuck the bottom in last....Damn that sounded gay. Lol

Archived