Last One To Post Wins game #398

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you eyes really messed up or do you stay up too late looking at posts on TintDude? :lol

My eyes are terrible, been wearing contacts since I was very young. My wife always jokes that if someone ever broke into our home I would have to ask to robber to wait for me to put my contacts in :facepalm2

And yes sometimes I lose track of time on TD. Very easy to do :yep

Anyone ever have lasik surgery? I'm sick of waking up and walking around like a :zombie

I've heard some bad things, like permanent patterns in your vision, star patterns around light sources etc. :dunno
I've heard of a few too. My aunt had it done and her vison was much worse afterwards. They over corrected. Luckily they were able to fix it without any problems. Something as important as my eyes I wouldn't be going the cheap route that's for sure.

Dang Bham! No wonder why you don't have any time to go fishing with those kind of hours posted on your website!

Yessir, :yep   I set those hours to ensure enough time to do three 4 door cars a day,,,still eat lunch,,,,and not have to kill myself doing it.  Now granted sometimes I leave early(if I can) or spend the last couple of hours doing paperwork or playing on here   :puter

My customers actually like the fact I stay open till 7:00pm because they get off at 5:00 and have to fight traffic to get here, so they benefit from it :thumb  

Saturdays are 2 four doors and whatever else I might get worked in.  Trying to give up Saturdays, or just do 1 a month 

Dang Bham! No wonder why you don't have any time to go fishing with those kind of hours posted on your website!

Yessir, :yep   I set those hours to ensure enough time to do three 4 door cars a day,,,still eat lunch,,,,and not have to kill myself doing it.  Now granted sometimes I leave early(if I can) or spend the last couple of hours doing paperwork or playing on here   :puter

My customers actually like the fact I stay open till 7:00pm because they get off at 5:00 and have to fight traffic to get here, so they benefit from it :thumb

Saturdays are 2 four doors and whatever else I might get worked in.  Trying to give up Saturdays, or just do 1 a month 

Just looked at mapquest and you are only about an 8 hour drive from where I am at. I might have to talk to the wife and see about doing a little weekend road trip. 

Archived