We're making a hard push in 2015 to get paint protection in the public eye.  Here is an example of a customer that we got featured on the front page of last Sunday's autmotive section in the Cleveland Plain Dealer:

16260900106_7fe27b99d8.jpgNewspaper by pjp98z, on Flickr

...and a link to the online version.  Here's to a fruitful 2015!!

Looks Good Jeff, except what is EXPEL? :D

Would love for someone to work with me to get more public exposure in my area. Newspapers want $1000 for an ad inside the newspaper let alone the front page so hats off if you can get me featured in my area.

That guy is my closest competition! I am about 50 miles away. I am still salty that I went to 44tools for training and am not a listed vendor after thats what I was told.. I would of never made that initial investement.... I think that slowed some of my momentum on growth.

yes have purchased some film from them in fact I just put an order in today. They were actually irritated that 44 tools had told me I would be a listed dealer on their website and said I had to go through the training class with them in TexaS to witness if my installs are on par to carry their product, which I could understand but that is the level I was told I would be on by going to the other class. I was given the wrong impression right out of the gate and sold a training class that didn't just cost 50 bucks, being a fairly new business I am on a budget and can't cut that same expense twice in one year.

the complete reason I went to 44 tools out of the gate is because they are in Columbus Ohio and not in San Antonio Texas....basically right in my backyard

Archived