Beware of Customwells!

The past couple of months,

We have sold a couple bulk rolls that turned out were paid with stolen credit cards.

Every time it was a different name and address. But I suspect it was a single individual.

The paypal payments would clear, so the films were shipped. After a week or two. Paypal would then refund the money back due to an "unauthorized transaction".

I would then have to call paypal up and show them the tracking. Luckily we use signature confirmations, so paypal would cover the cost and refund the money back to us.

Today, we get this email......

"Hello!) We are those people who had ordered film and whose orders were recognized as fraud.[/size]

We know that PayPal Service makes compensation for fraud operations. We would like to cooperate with you and to continue buying film. We are able to order 3 bulks a week, thus you can continue getting compensation from PayPal as we would give you volumes.[/size]

So, what do you think about our offer?[/size]

info@customwells.com

customwells.com

Thoughts?

The past couple of months,

We have sold a couple bulk rolls that turned out were paid with stolen credit cards.

Every time it was a different name and address. But I suspect it was a single individual.

The paypal payments would clear, so the films were shipped. After a week or two. Paypal would then refund the money back due to an "unauthorized transaction".

I would then have to call paypal up and show them the tracking. Luckily we use signature confirmations, so paypal would cover the cost and refund the money back to us.

Today, we get this email......

"Hello!) We are those people who had ordered film and whose orders were recognized as fraud.[/size]

We know that PayPal Service makes compensation for fraud operations. We would like to cooperate with you and to continue buying film. We are able to order 3 bulks a week, thus you can continue getting compensation from PayPal as we would give you volumes.[/size]

So, what do you think about our offer?[/size]

-[/size]info@customwells.com"

http://customwells.com/

Thoughts?

My thoughts...straight to the cops with as much info and evidence that you can provide. I get emails like this too, these scum need to be stopped.

I just took a look, and it varies state to state, but theft from $250.00 up to a couple grand constitutes grand theft and is a felony... Turn in the numbnutz.

(Did anyone click the link?  I didn't want to goto a shady website and contaminate my computer)

I did, it says "coming soon". I guess they're stocking up on inventory...LOL

Archived