one for the jwf custy's and mannys

hi all, just curious how many people use the "sports" tint program from jwf. I recently noticed a changed up in the film and found the core's to be stickered as sp45 ! this as far as am aware has completely differant specs to what i was sold originally as sports tint is "supposed" to reject 58% heat where as the sp rejects 43% :blink ....... I just don't like being lied to and am thinking of changing my line up...... anybody else caught this out???

thanks 35 ...good to see you've got alex/mick's back :D . i use ultra for all my premium retail, residential and privacy glass install's..love that oxide 75 yessiirr it feels good working with a clear film that doesn't crease when you look at it

from memory sports tint was identical to another JWF line but the name is different and warranty program is different as its a dealership only film, warranty not valid for retail customers.

any 45% film that claims over 50% TSER that is not ceramic either is full metal silver or stats have been fudged

maybe sports tint specs are exagerated to go along par with aftermarket sales in dealerships honesty levels, if you are using JWF marathon is the  line to go for and i believe insulatIR has been reworked and now looks completely different and price is halved from previous pricing

Archived