chemical of choice to sweat back windows

With a the cheap  tint being installed in florida re/re are getting harder . the last layer seems to get bonded to the glass even after sweating it with tint off for hours  . What chemicals are they that might be stronger than tint off to sweat back windows  ? 

I've always used a mix if sudsy ammonia and windex with ammonia 1/2 and 1/2.  Or just straight sudsy ammonia.  The key is the ammonia D. make sure it is ammoniaD  and the sudzy ammonia seems to stay where you want it better. I add the windex because of the other cleaning agents in it    :twocents  Oh yeah.  Well ventilated area----hold your breath while applying and you might have to get in and out a few time to keep from killing your lungs.  :heh 

I've always used a mix if sudsy ammonia and windex with ammonia 1/2 and 1/2.  Or just straight sudsy ammonia.  The key is the ammonia D. make sure it is ammoniaD  and the sudzy ammonia seems to stay where you want it better. I add the windex because of the other cleaning agents in it    :twocents  Oh yeah.  Well ventilated area----hold your breath while applying and you might have to get in and out a few time to keep from killing your lungs.   :heh

How is the ammonia on the interior plastics?

With a the cheap  tint being installed in florida re/re are getting harder . the last layer seems to get bonded to the glass even after sweating it with tint off for hours  . What chemicals are they that might be stronger than tint off to sweat back windows  ? 

Have you ever  "boiled" the tint with a heat gun from the outside :?   Disclaimer: This is to be done with caution!! If you have a liner piece that just won't let go, spray the inside with removal solution and cover with plastic, them move to the outside of the glass and use your heat gun on high.  Stay in one area until the solution behind  the liner starts to boil. Once it starts boiling move to another area.  Now quickly and carefully move inside to that piece and with an old chizler peel the stubborn liner away being careful not to burn yourself as it will be rather hot.  Again be very careful when doing this and watch it if you are close to the hat rack...  

Cheap film in Florida? No way!  :lol Must be your area! 

i just got a flyer 20"x200' going for $39 per roll   how much cheaper you want it 

i just got a flyer 20"x200' going for $39 per roll   how much cheaper you want it 

Dam! I don't even think you can buy toilet paper that cheap!  :lol

Dam! I don't even think you can buy toilet paper that cheap!  :lol

Toilet paper is probably a better option 

Archived