Last One To Post Wins Game #445

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who takes 2 hours to do 2 roll ups?

:embar There are times that it has taken me two hours for the fronts. Bad day, multiple distractions, tough windows, lack of preparation all play into the equation. Of course I don't do cars all day everyday, my time is split across a whole bunch of different things, which I feel makes me less efficient on particular facets. But I don't see anything wrong with taking two hours.......as long as they are being compensated correctly for it.

Though I don't know the context that the statement of the two hours was made in. :dunno

I completely understand where your coming from as we've all experienced it. But when you put it like the attached post below, you should just hang up your tint pouch

8b8ceb5ac5d07c031dd932b8fc5ba62a.jpg

I see TeeDub was the man on #444.  :cool

I can't find the clip(too new, I think)  But,, American Dad did a remembrance of "goat boy" on the episode I saw last night  :thumb x2

Archived