motornone

The RACV are getting to a stage where they are causing irreversible damage to the tinting industry. If they decide to do a 180 like the RACQ did and begin to offer tinting as a service, I personally will never forgive them for the damage done and I will campainge to discredit them in every way possible.

As for over priced "protection packs" from dealerships... Many independent tinting shops now offer a high quality, Australian made package, installed by long established, trained and certified applicators for as much as a third the cost of a dealership.

Making it good vaue for money.

I think the RACV are speaking for the minority when they claim that tinting your car windows is a waist of money. When they decide to change their mind, my guess it will be the same day that they realize they can make a few bucks by exploiting our industry.

Cheers

the NRMA RACV etc etc will be in hot water when someone who is lawyer'd up that has skin cancer from driving a motor vehicle without tinted windows sues their ass. they say all car windows have UV protection, thats a lie, potentially making the general public think they are safe in a vehicle with no window film applied.

that is interesting, that show certainly would of hurt motorone  a small amount but the whole industry gets tarnished with the same brush

the NRMA RACV etc etc will be in hot water when someone who is lawyer'd up that has skin cancer from driving a motor vehicle without tinted windows sues their ass. they say all car windows have UV protection, thats a lie, potentially making the general public think they are safe in a vehicle with no window film applied.

that is interesting, that show certainly would of hurt motorone  a small amount but the whole industry gets tarnished with the same brush

http://www.skincancer.org/prevention/sun-protection/shade/sun-safety-cars

A recent study in theJournal of the American Academy of Dermatologyrevealed that nearly 53 percent of skin cancers in the US occur on the left, or drivers' side of the body. If you're one of the approximately 208 million licensed drivers in the US, take heed: "The increase in left-sided skin cancers may be from the UV (ultraviolet) exposure we get when driving a car," said Susan T. Butler, MD, coauthor of the study.

That episode could have been sooooo much more better researched - and more controversially hilarious with a caricature of the ming mole -  how you void your new car warranty if you get tinted other than the stealership.

That episode could have been sooooo much more better researched - and more controversially hilarious with a caricature of the ming mole - how you void your new car warranty if you get tinted other than the stealership.

I would have killed to see that lad impersonate one of the moles

That episode could have been sooooo much more better researched - and more controversially hilarious with a caricature of the ming mole - how you void your new car warranty if you get tinted other than the stealership.

I would have killed to see that lad impersonate one of the moles

Oh wait, so that wasn't you in the vid 35?  :lol2

Archived