L.O.T.P. #471

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I make a post on a employment thread " Interesting " and it gets removed.

I know Randy from Sun Control of MN and I was very close to working for him a few years back.

Come on MikeMN..  I know you been hanging around and not posting,, just reading..   If you didn't catch the issue with TintAssassin or whoever it was with super paying job post.  That became an issue and TD made job posts where you are not to reply unless you want the job.  

I wish you would just come back and post up awesome job pics and talk tinting, instead or lurking...   :twocents

Not trying to piss you off or get on "your list" ,, but it seems like you've been in a bad mood lately or just looking for an argument??  I hope you are okay man, and will come back and hang out with us.   :beer

Wow, I make a post on a employment thread " Interesting " and it gets removed.

I know Randy from Sun Control of MN and I was very close to working for him a few years back.

The classifieds section has been getting thrashed lately and people are bumping their own posts and replying to others ads with things that aren't about the ad.

So, if you aren't interested in whatever the ad is for, please don't reply to it. Thanks.

My job for the morning. :unsure:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Awesome! Looking forward to the after pics. That looks tough. Hope it's not another blue bus issue :lol2

The guys a good friend of mine.  I've done ALL of his wreckers :thumb  He's even gonna take the rear seat out for me while I'm cutting the rest of the truck  :DD   

Archived