Salesman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I felt bad, I didn't meet the guy but he had multiple sclerosis plates and a handicap sign. Doesn't make him any less of a scumbag. If I truly screw something up, I pay for it.

Like yesterday I did two fronts on an h3, it had avs ventshades. Well long story short I overheated one and I got all deformed. Wasn't sure if it was from me while working on it, but when I pulled it out, I asked the guy and he said it wasn't like that. So I'm buying a set of fronts, hope they match. I'm not like that at all.

At first I felt bad, I didn't meet the guy but he had multiple sclerosis plates and a handicap sign. Doesn't make him any less of a scumbag. If I truly screw something up, I pay for it.

I despise people who live by way of a false-victim mentality and use for gain. I have had back issues since diagnosed at twenty two, still went on to install film for sixteen years enduring the discomfort and ignoring the med advice not to. My life is more sedentary than I would like but I don't whine about it or sell the 'victim me' to others. Then there's the pill poppers. Some people are just panzies. Don't get me started. 

Heck, pizzed someone off last evening by saying, I am a vietnam vet but, I don't wear it like a badge of honor or with a victim mentality. I am one of those vets that did what 'I' chose to do for this country and am owed nothing. Will be the first to say you don't have to thank me.

I believe what has fed into these type things is America's obsession with causes. End of rant.  :lol

go to AVS/Lund website to match them. If the vehicle is fairly new they will send you free replacements. I see them screwed up right out of the plastic all the time. You would have to get crazy with a heat gun to deform them. Like hold it there for 5 minutes in one spot.

go to AVS/Lund website to match them. If the vehicle is fairly new they will send you free replacements. I see them screwed up right out of the plastic all the time. You would have to get crazy with a heat gun to deform them. Like hold it there for 5 minutes in one spot.

I've never had an issue with heat and ventshades. But for some reason this one got scorched. It was an 08 h3. Tiny cramped windows. But I only heated the top edge and shrunk on the outside. I had no touch ups to do, so idk where it happened. It takes me like 30 seconds to shrink a rollup. And even less to lock down my top edge.

Archived