Working without a shop

Im in the process of starting my company. one problem, i dont have a place to operate. looked and looked for a reasonable sized shop for a reasonable shop. cant find anything thats available. I have film, tools, and experience. and the customers will come from my online marketing and word of mouth, etc. What are these mobile guys doing? do they tint outside? (personally i wouldnt want to do that unless i absolutely had to. 

should i start with dealerships and ease my way into a shop? 

Help, tips, advice for the noob business owner would very much appreciated!!!!! 

I have been mobile for over ten years.  I set up auto accessory shops, and dealerships with my program so I don't have to deal with custy's anymore.   they call, I show and bill volume places every two weeks.  I have thought about a shop but the expense and overhead makes it hard.  some come to my house, have the garage setup with heat, T5 lighting and its cleaner then most of my accounts.  Use the home based business tax advantages and a very good CPA.  Not one of my accounts could afford a full time tinter which makes me think, if I had a store,  could I make the overhead and a little for myself.  watched many go under over the years.  Nice not being married to a store 60 hours plus a week.

Archived