2016 chevy trucks

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are a consumer it's probably just best to go to the local shops and see what they have. Get them to maybe put a small sample on a window so you can see for yourself. If you're an installer start calling mannies to get sample books.

Look for someone in your area that carries FormulaOne. The Classic 30 and Pinnacle 30 look pretty much the same and will be close enough to match the rear windows, but just a little darker than what your state allows. The fronts will be a tad lighter than the rears but blend in pretty well.

Maybe this pic can help. d57ae7cc990913a063fd82b3c123008b.jpg

I know exactly what you are talking about with that rose hue. I noticed it the other day while I was doing one. Best option may be to try and get him to go with some film on the back. Maybe a 20 or 30. That seems to help blend it in a little better.

I know exactly what you are talking about with that rose hue. I noticed it the other day while I was doing one. Best option may be to try and get him to go with some film on the back. Maybe a 20 or 30. That seems to help blend it in a little better.

that was the next step, but we all know customers want miracles.  

"so if we replace the rear windows with clear and tint them, I guarantee it will match..."

Archived