Last One To Post Wins Game #542

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's up people, can't finish my Christmas shopping at the moment. Having a huge discrepancy with my check and they seem to not have a fire under their azz to get it right. Ticks me off that I have to deal with this crap! I went in on Monday and got handed a check that was so wrong it was a waste of paper, asked where is the rest of it and they look at me like I'm trying to rob the place. I just want what's owed to me and that's it. A big reason why I hate working for other people and with multiple tinters. It's been two weeks and my patience are gone!

Had a guy call today for Ceramic which we are running 15% off on right now.  He found another shop for cheaper and calls back to cancel.  So I ask him what brand is it and all the other shop could tell him is it is a "Hybrid Ceramic".  So I let him know that is not a brand and just terms people used to sell film...so told him to make sure he can show you the brand and make sure it is an actual Ceramic.  LOL

So I have an idea I will be implementing in this situation.  I will ask to customer to go get a sample (6"x6") and bring it to us.  Worst case pay the shop $10-$20 which we will cover.  We will put it up against our Ceramic on our display and see how it compares.  If the film outperforms our film then I will personally pay him $100 to go toward his tint job at the other shop.

In the end doesn't mean I will get the business, but maybe will wake the customer up.

Had a guy call today for Ceramic which we are running 15% off on right now.  He found another shop for cheaper and calls back to cancel.  So I ask him what brand is it and all the other shop could tell him is it is a "Hybrid Ceramic".  So I let him know that is not a brand and just terms people used to sell film...so told him to make sure he can show you the brand and make sure it is an actual Ceramic.  LOL

So I have an idea I will be implementing in this situation.  I will ask to customer to go get a sample (6"x6") and bring it to us.  Worst case pay the shop $10-$20 which we will cover.  We will put it up against our Ceramic on our display and see how it compares.  If the film outperforms our film then I will personally pay him $100 to go toward his tint job at the other shop.

In the end doesn't mean I will get the business, but maybe will wake the customer up.

So you plan on showing him your film out performs how? Using a BTU meter? 

What's up people, can't finish my Christmas shopping at the moment. Having a huge discrepancy with my check and they seem to not have a fire under their azz to get it right. Ticks me off that I have to deal with this crap! I went in on Monday and got handed a check that was so wrong it was a waste of paper, asked where is the rest of it and they look at me like I'm trying to rob the place. I just want what's owed to me and that's it. A big reason why I hate working for other people and with multiple tinters. It's been two weeks and my patience are gone!

Dude, that sucks! Wish there was a way I could help. I'm thinking there needs to be some sort of medal for members that have to deal with bullchit employers because you could darn sure use one after reading that. 

So you plan on showing him your film out performs how? Using a BTU meter? 

Yeah, BTU

Archived