Last One To Post Wins Game #542

I like those kind of people. I did some windows in a house for a customer and while I was there his son was asking about tinting his car. So I walked him through the shades and what I would recommend. After I was done at his house his kid asked if I would do his car. I gave him a card he called the next day, did a full tint on his Acura RSX and he cam back a couple weeks lafter wanting another layer on his back windows, so we did that. and within a couple weeks I did his brothers car, the moms and the a truck and a 370Z for his dad. Great family to deal with.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that M&M chit I have seen as low as 12 with only having a tser of 60. 

To compare it would have to be on the same display at the same distance...the BTU meter is mounted so when you slide the display is the exact distance and angle.  I have a sample of Crystalline 40 which the Drei still outperformed, but was close.

Explaining how the films work, spec sheets, heat lamp so the customer can actually feel the difference between one film and another. I have used metallic films and ceramic films side by side and have the customer claim they don't notice a difference but put a btu meter in front of both films and see a big difference in numbers. Ceramic reading lower than metalic but basically rejecting the same amount of heat based on TSER specs.

Archived