Last One To Post Wins Game #546

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link Ric!!

Tried to get my monster truck up Mount Chiliad in GTAOnline... very hard in the snow. The 'road' is super narrow.. and if you go over the edge, you just go down ravine after ravine... Worked on it for the past 45 min... need a break! lol

Last attempt, as I slid down off the road, my truck got lodged between a tree and rocks... Couldn't get it out for anything. I was a couple miles from the main road and really didn't feel like walking all the way back down. 

post-177-0-72270600-1451668267_thumb.jpg

post-177-0-84632400-1451668275_thumb.jpg

There are other people in the game... but I was just off on my own. I suck at shooting at people.. I like the game for the car & racing aspect of it. So I don't really do much other then either go on my own or do races. No battles or anything. 

The snow will probably be turned off tonight... so I wanna get my truck to the top of the mountain before then. :)  They only turn the snow on for xmas and nys.. so not very often.

I've never played the single player campaigns... and this is the first GTA I've played since GTA1. (This is GTA5) 

The online part just blows me away... You got cars, bikes, planes, trains, boats, jetskis, etc. It is so impressive, IMO, what they have done with the game. 

Archived