What shades do you carry in a high end film?

Just make sure you advertise it, you already have a clientele coming to you that will be used to 1 price...so you have to let people know that are not your clientele that you have a premium film.  Then they will come to get it.  Before we jumped on with Huper we will selling a "Ceramic" for $300 and jumped to $450 with Huper.  My first though is how the hell are we going to be able to sell it that high.  Honestly we sell double the amount now than we did before.  This time we do much more advertising for that level which brings in people that want it.  We have people that drive 2+ hours including about 3 people from Alabama, 1 from Tennessee, and 1 from South Carolina just to get us to tint their car in it.  They are passing 50+ tint shops on there way.  Difference is our marketing reach is pretty strong and people make the drive.

Also to share a story from my Llumar Rep.  He had a shop that only offered Llumar ATR (HP Metalized).  We was talking to them for a long time about stepping up to CTX (Ceramic) and they didn't feel they had the clientele to support it.  So eventually they added it and after a year they do 80% CTX.

IMO no matter the area there are people willing to get a premium product.  They just have to know first that it is available and a reason to get it.  In my experience getting tint in the past I was never offered options so I went with what they offered...I didn't know any better.  I would of paid more for higher quality easily.

Archived