Last One To Post Wins Game #560

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'evening all....

Back home.. my friends came home from their vacation this afternoon. Get to sleep in my own bed tonight.  :thumb

Dog free again. First time in 3 weeks between the fosters and my friends two. Next transport comes in Feb 7th.. still undecided if I want to foster on this one. :chin

They posted a pic of a 7 week old english bulldog puppy... Didn't see the post until about an hour later and they had someone request to foster him. :(  Super cute!!! Even though I don't normally foster in the summer since I'm busy with work, if I could get a bulldog puppy, I think I'd make an exception.  :D

Still cutting lines.

It doesn't work on all cars,, but I like to use the top of the windshield, which usually only leaves about six inches on both sides to have to fix.  

This is also the problem with a tool that follows the same line, There will be times where that tool is useless.   :twocents

What I did tonight was run a Sharpie along the top instead of trying to cut it. Of course then you free hand it. I've never had it come out right though trying to just cut across the top. I thought I had a great idea between a couple methods and it may still work but I'm going to have to tweek it some.

The best one I've ever used was an eight foot piece of aluminum straight edge (cut to about seven feet)  that came from a carpet install supply, with a chain and hooks.  

It was a 2 person thing to get it set and it took a seven foot table to lay it on,, but the cut came out perfect.  

Bham - correct.

My sister had a bulldog a bunch of years ago. Watts... He was really cool. :) 

In my kitchen I have those 4 foot long tube bulbs.. Two of them in the fixture. I've never changed them... and I've been here 4+ yrs.. they need to be replaced.

Is there any easy way to convery something like that to LEDs or something newer? 

I don't want to put too much money in to it... and I'm not sure my landlord would want to either. I don't have any problems getting new bulbs (I assume they still make them) but I just figured I would at least see if there are any upgrade options. 

Anyone know??

Archived