least favorite/most favorite vehicles

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also love to tint the new Ford Taurus and Kia Forte.

Who would've thought we would be saying that we like tinting a Taurus. :blink Until now, that didn't used to be the case. :nope

Who would've thought we would be saying that we like tinting a Taurus. :blink Until now, that didn't used to be the case. :nope

1st Taurus 1990? were super easy,,strip popped out better than any and rear was kinda flat shrunk fast

1st Taurus 1990? were super easy,,strip popped out better than any and rear was kinda flat shrunk fast

But there was also a wagon version. :evileye And from there they just got worse. :wrong Never one of my favorites. :twocents

Ha a Taurus wagon bubble looking car,,barely remember them,,did a few

Funny story about those bubble taurus wagons. When I was hired as a sales rep for llumar in 96 it was rumored we had the pick of a Taurus Wagon or a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Came the day to talk car I repeated this and was corrected, I had no choice of car, it would be have to be the Taurus but, you can choose the color, I was told. So when I went to the local dealer to place the order I chose pastel (or Easter egg) purple. Fleet manager at CPFilms saw it one day and flipped, who the H brought this into our fleet? I says to him, wouldn't let me choose the type vehicle so I exercise my privilege on choice of the color. LOL It was actually interesting to drive that car with all the queer homophobic looks given the area is hillbilly/redneck, bible belt country. I eventually trade it for another reps 4-door Taurus.  :spit

Oh and ah, hated tinting it! :lol6

Archived