Last One To Post Game #576

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you guys ever have an issue with a vehicle caused by the glass cleaner the customer uses? Over the years Ive noticed that vehicles that I tint that the customer uses a specific glass cleaner on I have one hell of a time getting the film to stick. I can shrink a back glass perfect every time but it will still finger and there seems to be nothing you can do about it. every vehicle ive had it happen to, the owner uses the same cleaner.

Going to go see zootopia tonight with my son and his friend.

How was it? I wanna see that..... I'll either take my nieces or wait for dvd. lol

Watched BATMAN BEGINS & DARK KNIGHT.... getting ready to watch DARK KNIGHT RISES.

Watched MAN OF STEEL last nite....

Since I haven't seen the previews for BvS.... I know they got Ben A. to play Batman.... I assume this is a true sequel to the other Batman movies though, correct? Like not a reboot....

Archived