Vinyl on Dot Matrix

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thetintshop

vinyl looks good, easy to install, don't have to listen to mustang owners complain, and you get to add an additional $35 to the bill. :dunno what could be better?

what could be better?

Dry dropping :dunno You don't have to stock vinyl, it looks natural instead of blocking out part of the window and the mustang customers still won't complain :hmmm Although I would rather do vinyl over paint any day.

Guest thetintshop
You don't have to stock vinyl,

I do vinyl graphics, I already stock it. :hmmm

vinyl isn't a bad thing, it's just a preference. to me, either looks fine. I just like finding an excuse to raise my prices more. :dunno

but there's no way I'm painting it, that's just absurd.

Guest skeeter

Metint-vinyl first, then film. If you do opposite, the line of the film shows up under vinyl. :thumb We do all methods- vinyl, glue, dry drop, cut short - vinyl usually is the best and most certain way to avoid complaints.

Metint-vinyl first, then film.  If you do opposite, the line of the film shows up under vinyl. :thumb We do all methods- vinyl, glue, dry drop, cut short - vinyl usually is the best and most certain way to avoid complaints.

Wait a minute, you are saying to install the vinyl first , then overlap film over vinyl? If so, I would think the vinyl being thinker would show a line worse. I think I would like vinyl if I can figure out this line thing.

Archived