Nano-Fusion vs Xpel vs Suntech

The OP started his post with "let's try this again", I'm assuming he posted this elsewhere, but I can't find it either.

Not a glitch. The OP got corrected in another thread about being confused between PPF and vinyl. Which is why he started with that. He was saying he already knew the difference,, just didn't know about the different threads for each. :thumb

Here is my other thread:

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php/topic/83410-brushed-steel/

Since we're so off course and I'm obviously not going to get any help, on my first thread I made an off-hand remark about PPF before my wrap question, and these dopes thought I was confusing PPF with wrap.  No, if you read my posting history here you'll find I have a pretty good knowledge of these things, apparently better than anyone here since no one knows the answers to my questions   I just didn't know that there was a wrap-specific forum where I should have put the thread.

Edited by Quantum

Here is my other thread:

Since we're so off course and I'm obviously not going to get any help, on my first thread I made an off-hand remark about PPF before my wrap question, and these dopes thought I was confusing PPF with wrap. No, if you read my posting history here you'll find I have a pretty good knowledge of these things, apparently better than anyone here since no one knows the answers to my questions I just didn't know that there was a wrap-specific forum where I should have put the thread.

Well I didn't mean anything bad by my question, nor my response. I was just curious. Maybe my phone did glitch.

To respond to he quote, you won't get much help calling us "dopes" and thinking we know less than you do. Maybe you know more than some, maybe not. But making derogatory comments won't get you any help

Here is my other thread:

Since we're so off course and I'm obviously not going to get any help, on my first thread I made an off-hand remark about PPF before my wrap question, and these dopes thought I was confusing PPF with wrap.  No, if you read my posting history here you'll find I have a pretty good knowledge of these things, apparently better than anyone here since no one knows the answers to my questions   I just didn't know that there was a wrap-specific forum where I should have put the thread.

Well then, being as you know so much, doesn't that make your question a bit redundant? I mean you should know what you don't know correct? I did view your post history, now I am confident that I also know what you don't know.... But then again, what do I know I'm only a "dope" that helped forge an industry... and people wonder why those of us that have been in the industry so long and built successful thriving companies, don't help on forums as much as we used to...

Here is my other thread:

Since we're so off course and I'm obviously not going to get any help, on my first thread I made an off-hand remark about PPF before my wrap question, and these dopes thought I was confusing PPF with wrap. No, if you read my posting history here you'll find I have a pretty good knowledge of these things, apparently better than anyone here since no one knows the answers to my questions I just didn't know that there was a wrap-specific forum where I should have put the thread.

Well then, being as you know so much, doesn't that make your question a bit redundant? I mean you should know what you don't know correct? I did view your post history, now I am confident that I also know what you don't know.... But then again, what do I know I'm only a "dope" that helped forge an industry... and people wonder why those of us that have been in the industry so long and built successful thriving companies, don't help on forums as much as we used to...
Amen brother????