Good film for beginner

If you're interested in hands on learning

I'll make time to help you out

My shop your car I have everything needed 

I very much appreciate the offer!  I will let you know. 

With you having zero experience and a pro that is near by offering you hands on training, you would be crazy to not take him up on that. 

With you having zero experience and a pro that is near by offering you hands on training, you would be crazy to not take him up on that. 

Seriously!  I would be all over that offer.  We need more people like OverLord in Utah haha.

I'm looking to tint my first car in the next couple weeks.  I have been doing some searching on here for a good film to start with that is fairly inexpensive but decent quality.  So far I have heard Global, SolarFX and Johnson's mentioned quite a few times.  Are these the best choices for a beginner?  I would prefer something that will shrink well and is a decent thickness to not crease as easily. 

Johnson is primitive, Global is not cheap

For a beginner, you have to stick to SolarFX

Our Premium 2ply Dyed Film is a great starter and alot of shops use our films instsead of other film companies. Check out our site, solartintwf.com. We are in the process of renaming our Nano ceramic and Dyed Ceramic but our premium line will remain the same. We sell 60" 40" and 20" . Take Care!

Thanks for all the vote of confidence in our products. Our SolarFX Window Films products have been extremely well received on Tint Dude, the USA, and Internationally. We had very modest beginnings with only 3 series of automotive window films and have grown to now offer 8 different automotive film series of products. Each series has been intentionally developed to be the best film in its class. We have films starting at 1ply 1mil to 2ply 1.5mil Color Weatherable, 2ply 1.5mil Color Stable, Hybrid HP, one of the highest performing Nano-Ceramic films, and our newest dual reflective DualZoneFX series of flat glass films. 

ALL of our FX series films carry our Premium Lifetime Warranty on the film which has film replacement and labor re-installation up to the original customer invoice!

All of our window films are stocked in 20", 24", 36", 40", 60", and some even in 72" widths. We also have one of the most comprehensive VLT selections available in our UltraFX series which has 5%, 15%, 20%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, 55%, & 70% VLT's.

Check us out at www.solarfxwindowfilms.com or www.facebook.com/solarfxwindowfilms 

I will comp you film if you take him up on his offer

Archived