Last one to post game #607

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw a previous customers tint job that they decided to go somewhere else and get it done. I hope they didn't pay much for it :facepalm2

It is funny when you see a chitty job and you assume they paid $120 for it, but to find out it was a $250 job for a standard dyed film.   :lol

I had a previous customer that took their auto to someone else because they beat my price and I couldn't get to it soon enough for them. They came to me griping about the other places tint work. I shrugged my shoulders and told him if he didn't like it then let them take it off and get his money back. They got their money back .... two months ago. Ran into them again and they are still griping about the shitty job (their words) that he got his money back on but the tinter left the tint on their windows so can you say....FREEBIE!!! They got a free tint job, all the way around on a 97 Suburban. SHEESH!!!

Yep, you would think price would be the ultimate separator of quality, but too many times a high price doesn't mean quality.  There is a Llumar dealer here in GA that is about $40-50 higher than us, but their quality is decent at best and they only do 3-5 vehicles per week.

Not to mention the person continues to waste my time talking to me about it when they run into me out in public. Bad enough they drag me away from my work to show me the bad job and ask what they should do they gotta catch me out in public and pull on my ear when I'm trying to get things and head home.

Archived