Last one to post game #608

Welp that was fun. :)   Haven't been to Wildwood in a few years. Went with my cousin and her daughter and her nephew. He's 7... I think. Never been on any rides. So we go on a mouse coaster... small, not super scary or anything. He did alright. The I did another coaster with my cousin... and then I saw this other ride which was loading people into it... and I didn't stand around to watch what it actually did. I go over and get the little boy and I'm like - I wanna take you on this. He agreed... and there were a bunch of kids around 7-12 yrs old getting on it - so I figured - how bad can it be??? :lol2

It's pretty brutal. I was even a bit freaked out. I had NO idea it was going to be this intense. But he did it. He screamed the entire time, but he was ok when the ride stopped. My cousin said she saw one kid crying when he got off, but I didn't look at the other kids - I was just concerned that her nephew was ok. :D

Dinner on the pier.

post-177-0-80449900-1464488671_thumb.jpg

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I woulda been puking. :barf Glad you had fun Roach. :cool

Well, the pineapple margaritas are pretty darn good. Lots of pulp that had to be filtered,, but good if you can get past that. :drunk

Archived