Last one to post game #613

Getting ready to meet up with an investor that I meet at the shop this week. I have to do my own thing because working for others is just not for me anymore. I refuse to be tinting cars for $120 only to hear bitching about how the shop isn't making any money and our customers for some reason want to start coming in after 4, not worth it to me. Hopefully all goes well and I'll be doing it for myself here pretty soon.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shock Audi Q-5 front doors..... :blink probably the hardest set of doors I've done in awHile!!!

What's up with them?

Extremely tight all the way around. Really should pull the panels on these. I had the entire window ballooned out at one point slowly letting it slip into place while slowly pushing with my entire arm across the window. Sheesus :krazy

We get them all the time around here, I turned a A5 away today because he didn't want to pay my price and I wasn't budging. He told me my price was a ripoff because some guy in the barbershop told him if he pays more than $120 then shop is getting him. I told him good luck with that price at another shop

Thank goodness I don't either,,, but if you get a Q5 ,, better bring your big boy tucking skills. :heh

:wrong pull that panel.

Dynamic that's exactly what I did. Both being illegal installs as well. Sorry buddy no discount on that :peace

Archived