Electric Window Tint

I seen on youtube a guy making up a electric tint for non auto glass it was frost/white and really doesn't look good for auto glass with wires/contacts and application either

Must turn to limo tint(or clear for the police?lol) at the flip of a switch like the show Night Rider Transam did with the Hoff

So I've seen the videos of electric film before on the internet and a few old posts here on tintdude. And today I have a customer inquiring about it. I know nothing about it so I researched it further. Basically I want to talk them out of it lol.

Anyone have any input on this product?

are you the Rayno dealer in Stockon? Didn't Rayno tell u about their Smartfilm?

Rayno has been promoting their switchable smart film, even in SEMA

http://www.raynofilm.com/smartfilm

Didn't they intro to you?

Fat Cat no I'm actually out of Southern California and I'm not a Rayno dealer nor have I seen their product at SEMA, at least from what I remember lol. But I'll be sure to check it out next SEMA. And I'll check out the link, thanks!

I seen on youtube a guy making up a electric tint for non auto glass it was frost/white and really doesn't look good for auto glass with wires/contacts and application either

Must turn to limo tint(or clear for the police?lol) at the flip of a switch like the show Night Rider Transam did with the Hoff

Yes DOOTINT on youtube I've seen both flat glass and automotive applications for this product but it was only the frosted ones. After doing a little research, I did see other companies that claim to offer more colors, etc.

Archived