Flexfilm for sale

I hate to hear you are not happy with the Duraflex IR. We will be more than happy to buy it back if you do not like the color. We are relaunching the Duraflex IR in a few weeks. From feedback like yours, we have made improvements to the color and hue. Since we were the first to launch an affordable carbon film where the carbon is infused into the polyester, we have found some opportunities to improve the product.

I hate to hear you are not happy with the Duraflex IR. We will be more than happy to buy it back if you do not like the color. We are relaunching the Duraflex IR in a few weeks. From feedback like yours, we have made improvements to the color and hue. Since we were the first to launch an affordable carbon film where the carbon is infused into the polyester, we have found some opportunities to improve the product.

Not to hijack the thread...but.. Can you splain to me why you have to "find" ways to improve the film ? . You are buying product from a manufacturer who presumably has decades of experience and numerous engineers who have made film for countless other reboxers, what could you possibly introduce that is actually "new" and not just another method that someone else is already doing under another brand name?

Not to hijack the thread...but.. Can you splain to me why you have to "find" ways to improve the film ? . You are buying product from a manufacturer who presumably has decades of experience and numerous engineers who have made film for countless other reboxers, what could you possibly introduce that is actually "new" and not just another method that someone else is already doing under another brand name?

Thanks TomTint for the question.  After reading your post, I believe the assumption is that I am dealing with a manufacture that is the "Laminator" in which everything you mentioned  above would make sense.  I am dealing with the "manufacturer" but the manufacturer is the "Extruder."  The Extruder is responsible for actually manufacturing the polyester substrate that is being used in the Duraflex IR.  Laminators are the guys that "assemble" the product by putting the hard coat, adhesive systems (mounting and laminate) and install the release liner.  I deal with them at the end.  Most laminators ( the guys with the names on the box ) usually do not make any actual components in the film such as the adhesives, substrates, and hard coat chemicals.  I am dealing directly with the Research and Development department of a Raw material provider way before the film is assembled at another location.  The company I am dealing with is able to infuse the carbon nano material into the polyester substrate material during the extrusion process.  There is currently no one in the industry who is using this substrate material and this specific technology with little or no low angle haze with IR performance capabilities that I know about.  When we created the substrate successfully back in November of last year, we decided to have it laminated at a facility in the USA.  After we had it Laminated, we received it in Alabama, tested it and launched it.  After several months on the market, we got incredible feedback from out customers.  We learned that as far as "user friendliness" we hit the nail on the head.  We learned that as far as color, we did alright but could be improved.  As far as low angle haze from the carbon particle technology infused into the primary substrate, we needed to go back to the drawing board because it was unacceptable for most people.  I am able to communicate with the R&D department and share with them the feedback I get from our customers and improvement happens.  That is about it.  If I were to go to the local Laminator and ask for them to sell me some of their dyed film so I could rebox it by putting it into a Flexfilm box that would be way too easy and not very fun for me.

Thanks TomTint for the question.  After reading your post, I believe the assumption is that I am dealing with a manufacture that is the "Laminator" in which everything you mentioned  above would make sense.  I am dealing with the "manufacturer" but the manufacturer is the "Extruder."  The Extruder is responsible for actually manufacturing the polyester substrate that is being used in the Duraflex IR.  Laminators are the guys that "assemble" the product by putting the hard coat, adhesive systems (mounting and laminate) and install the release liner.  I deal with them at the end.  Most laminators ( the guys with the names on the box ) usually do not make any actual components in the film such as the adhesives, substrates, and hard coat chemicals.  I am dealing directly with the Research and Development department of a Raw material provider way before the film is assembled at another location.  The company I am dealing with is able to infuse the carbon nano material into the polyester substrate material during the extrusion process.  There is currently no one in the industry who is using this substrate material and this specific technology with little or no low angle haze with IR performance capabilities that I know about.  When we created the substrate successfully back in November of last year, we decided to have it laminated at a facility in the USA.  After we had it Laminated, we received it in Alabama, tested it and launched it.  After several months on the market, we got incredible feedback from out customers.  We learned that as far as "user friendliness" we hit the nail on the head.  We learned that as far as color, we did alright but could be improved.  As far as low angle haze from the carbon particle technology infused into the primary substrate, we needed to go back to the drawing board because it was unacceptable for most people.  I am able to communicate with the R&D department and share with them the feedback I get from our customers and improvement happens.  That is about it.  If I were to go to the local Laminator and ask for them to sell me some of their dyed film so I could rebox it by putting it into a Flexfilm box that would be way too easy and not very fun for me.

Of course!

WAY TO EASY ! :lol

Archived