Some homes of top YouTubers....

Just came across this video... figured I would start a thread for it since it might not appeal to everyone, but it showcases 10 homes of YouTubers. 

It's crazy how much money these guys make. Now, there's nothing saying some of these places aren't just rented, but when you have millions of followers on youtube, you rake in the dough.

I know *of* most of them... don't really follow many except 1 or 2. (I follow many others not listed) 

That's funny, I follow the majority of these guys. Most of them are gamers and number 5 is inaccurate it is not a 1 million dollar house. Its a 3 million dollar house. All they do all day long is play COD (Call of Duty.) I am actually really really good at COD, I placed top 200 in the world at one point 3 to 4 years ago. 6 months ago, before tinting took over my life, I was trying to find a team to do the tournaments but unfortunately, EVERYONE I know sucks at the game. So now I'm tinting instead. :lol

I never got into COD... was into CS from before 1.6 thru CS:GO... haven't played in ages. Roach is my clan name...  just kindof stuck over the years.  I was never good enough to be anything, but I managed the clan and setup matches when we were in leagues and stuff.

Fun times... I miss it. :( 

Nope nope nope.... I'm done with clans and gaming like that. Couple of my old clanmates tried to get things started again at different points over the past couple years, and I just have no interest anymore. As much as I love playing as a team, I'm done.  Playing solo I pretty much suck.. always have. But at least with a team I generally could hold my own. Go figure. We actually did fairly 'well' when playing in a couple of the leagues. 

Like I said, I miss it a lot at times, but as they say, you can't go home again. lol 

Its just crazy to see that there are prize tournaments for almost 20 million dollars. There are sooooo many million dollar tournament now. Players are getting 6 digit contracts to play for their team. It cost $25,000 to break those contracts and team owners are willing to pay it while paying their players more than what the contract states. Its just nuts that gaming has gone this far.

It totally is!! And I don't watch it, but I've heard that they actually show these tournaments on TBS on something. Go figure that... actually showing video game matches on TV. 

But, with these players/teams making so much money from it, you have to figure the organizers are making that much MORE to be able to have prizes of that size. 

So much $$$ in the video game industry... while not at the level of your standard sport, b-ball, f-ball, hockey, etc. it's getting up there. 

Archived