Starting Mobile ppf and window tint

Yes...look at the Instagram.......can't show you all the secrets..... There more to it.......

we shrink film differently than most installer...we don't even put direct heat on the film just the edge....I can teach you this technique in 2 days. It will take you months to years to learn to shrink back glass on different vehicles using the traditional method. No school will teach you this method....we install so much 3M Crystalline that we invented this method....and no it is not a ballon method....we used this method to shrink back glass on a VW Golf in less than 5min....same with BMW X5...all suv with rear spoiler are cake using this method....

Look at our instagram page @midtownmotortrends

Sure sounds like the baloon method ... Any videos ?

This is not a YouTube video that you can learn from.....it is understanding how every film react with temperatures of heat....cfm of heat gun...and angle of the air flow to bend the film and have it tighten......I have guys I train with 20+ yrs experience just to walk back to the shop to find out that they went back to the traditional method to shrink 3M Crystalline.....It won't work on that film or Huper Ceramic...but yes the traditional method work on traditional dye, carbon and Hp film...plus this method is good for any one learning and also experienced installer that have tuff time on VW Golf, X5 and back glass vehicle with rear spoiler....

Pocket Shrink   :dunno   If so we learned that at the Huper Master Joke Training Facility.  It is essentially balloon shrinking but on individual fingers heating the edge to stick to the glass with hot air trapped under it.  High heat with low air speed shrinks Huper Ceramic easily...you can also do the double gun method with same result.  When I say Huper Ceramic, I am talking 5%, 15%, and 20%...the harder shades, 30% and up ain't chit.  Not really any secrets.  Shrinking Crystalline is easy, just wait 5 seconds or so after you heat the finger to allow it to cool a little is the trick.  That films has 200 layers that have to collapse down on each other.

Edited by DynamicAppearance

I am new here and am desperately looking for advice or recommendations. I just started up my own PPF business. I got certified by Xpel last year and have worked in this industry for many years at the dealership. Now, everything is done, I have the shop, the EIN, insurance, etc. I just need customers. I cannot seem to get the dealerships around me to come around to utilizing PPF. Any advice will do. Thanks. 

On 1/16/2020 at 12:28 PM, FNL said:

I am new here and am desperately looking for advice or recommendations. I just started up my own PPF business. I got certified by Xpel last year and have worked in this industry for many years at the dealership. Now, everything is done, I have the shop, the EIN, insurance, etc. I just need customers. I cannot seem to get the dealerships around me to come around to utilizing PPF. Any advice will do. Thanks. 

FNL I know this is an old post but I'm curious to seeing if things have changed and you were able to build up some client business.  My partner and I are kind of in the opposite scenario.  We are looking to start a PPF business and we already have dealerships that have committed business but we are still looking to get set up and trained.  Maybe we can talk if you're still in the business and help each other out.