Last one to post game #632

I really just want too try it. Told him I didn't know if I could do it or not. Would be nice to try especially at the price I told him. Thinking of pulling the Windows.

Forget removing that glass=remove that piping/roll bar thing or get a helper to slide the film thru to trim it out and probly need at least a 36in roll and little short scaffold and inside ac garage/peel board and might scrap a piece depending on the shrinking and or daylight gaps(can use black vinyl graphic cheater strips)cut it short/bottom edge,lol

No problem ha

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:crazy So I don't get this train of thought.

The couch was broken or breaking and needed replacing. So we wound up with an entire new livingroom set.

Now the washer is broken ---- the dryer works fine. And she wants a brand new pair :?:blink

Watching a tv show from last nite.... guy falls thru a glass partition in some type of restaurant or something and it breaks into shards, cutting him in a few places.

All I'm thinking is - there is no way that would not be tempered glass due to code.....  :facepalm2   Specifically so things like that DON'T happen. 

post-177-0-82766700-1470331798_thumb.jpg

Archived