Last one to post game #632

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'evening all....

Got a call from my friend... house/pet sitting job that was supposed to start this weekend cancelled.  Kindof glad.. but his house I actually sleep really well in, so not happy about that. But I have two others the following two weeks, so it would have been three back2back weeks I would have been house sitting, which I wasn't really looking forward to. 

Anyhoo.....

Do you know what makes you sleep well there?

Hmm... short answer? I feel 'safe' there. Not sure how to explain it other then that. I've been friends with him since I was like 10... then once he got married naturally friends with his wife... We've been thru a lot over the years good and bad. I've been house/pet sitting for them since I could drive. I don't really know how else to explain it.  But there is def. something about there that I don't even have at my own place, let alone other homes I stay at. :dunno

So would this be weird??  

Back when I started tinting in 2000... a friend of mine got me in with the tint shop he worked at. His cousin also worked there, whom I was friends with prior to the job. My family were friends with him and his family growing up, etc.

Well, he's no longer in the picture... (the cousin) for any of us. I saw his x-wife a couple weeks ago at a gathering, whom I hadn't seen in a while. Mostly at weddings and funerals type thing. Her son was with her, and I think he's almost old enough to drive, which got me to thinking - he'll need to work soon as well. :chin

Very tempted to see if maybe he would want to learn tinting. lol

Or would that be child abuse?!?!?! :lol2

'evening all....

Got a call from my friend... house/pet sitting job that was supposed to start this weekend cancelled.  Kindof glad.. but his house I actually sleep really well in, so not happy about that. But I have two others the following two weeks, so it would have been three back2back weeks I would have been house sitting, which I wasn't really looking forward to. 

Anyhoo.....

Do you know what makes you sleep well there?

Hmm... short answer? I feel 'safe' there. Not sure how to explain it other then that. I've been friends with him since I was like 10... then once he got married naturally friends with his wife... We've been thru a lot over the years good and bad. I've been house/pet sitting for them since I could drive. I don't really know how else to explain it.  But there is def. something about there that I don't even have at my own place, let alone other homes I stay at. :dunno

So would this be weird??  

Back when I started tinting in 2000... a friend of mine got me in with the tint shop he worked at. His cousin also worked there, whom I was friends with prior to the job. My family were friends with him and his family growing up, etc.

Well, he's no longer in the picture... (the cousin) for any of us. I saw his x-wife a couple weeks ago at a gathering, whom I hadn't seen in a while. Mostly at weddings and funerals type thing. Her son was with her, and I think he's almost old enough to drive, which got me to thinking - he'll need to work soon as well. :chin

Very tempted to see if maybe he would want to learn tinting. lol

Or would that be child abuse?!?!?! :lol2

Definitely child abuse. :lol

Archived