Last one to post game #632

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys I've got the camera hooked up. It runs off of an app so I have to decide if I want to hang a tv and get something to hook it up to or just get a tablet. Any opinions?

TV would be more permanent, less chance of going missing or getting dropped. :dunno

I don't think I've been as happy as I am that this week is almost over in a long time.....

One more day!! :boogie

Plans or just a bad week?

Long week... bad in that it was tough on my feet - two back to back jobs with yesterday being a 10 hr install day... got two small jobs tomorrow, then I'm off for the weekend. :)  Probably go over to my sisters tomorrow afterwards and see my nieces & mom for a bit.  No plans 4 this weekend yet.

Ok guys I've got the camera hooked up. It runs off of an app so I have to decide if I want to hang a tv and get something to hook it up to or just get a tablet. Any opinions?

TV would be more permanent, less chance of going missing or getting dropped. :dunno

That's what I'm thinking also. Really don't want to tie the phone up though which is how I would have to stream it.

Archived