Last one to post game #639

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So my Samsung refrigerator is not cooling to where it needs too...freezer side is fine. It is under warranty, so we call Lowe's yesterday and they said they have an appointment for today from 1-5. Perfect, we will take it. So the 3rd party repair company calls me today to get more info about the issue. Go through all that and he puts me on hold. He comes back and is like we have Monday available. I tell him Lowe's already booked the appointment for you to be here today between 1 and 5. Oh no sir, we can't fit you in today. So I was like honestly, looking at your 1.1 score on Google with 17 reviews, I would prefer you not come to my home since you guys clearly suck. I just hung up after that.

Lol, I am glad I learned my father's trade as a small appliance repair and HVAC tech, I'll fix the shit myself

So my Samsung refrigerator is not cooling to where it needs too...freezer side is fine. It is under warranty, so we call Lowe's yesterday and they said they have an appointment for today from 1-5. Perfect, we will take it. So the 3rd party repair company calls me today to get more info about the issue. Go through all that and he puts me on hold. He comes back and is like we have Monday available. I tell him Lowe's already booked the appointment for you to be here today between 1 and 5. Oh no sir, we can't fit you in today. So I was like honestly, looking at your 1.1 score on Google with 17 reviews, I would prefer you not come to my home since you guys clearly suck. I just hung up after that.

Lol, I am glad I learned my father's trade as a small appliance repair and HVAC tech, I'll fix the shit myself

:lol  If I attempt that then I will make it worse and have to buy another one.

Archived