Last one to post game #639

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wall   Man,  Rayno won't quit calling.  :stop   I've talked to 4 different people now, in the past 3 months, that say they are the new rep for the area.  I.D.G.A.F.   :wrong 

SolarFX Cares!

When the flash floods hit Baton Rouge many people were left without a home or a business. One tint shop was under 3 1/2 ft of water and destroyed much of their product and ability to provide an income. Team SolarFX is shipping out a small care package to help him get back on his feet. We are very proud of our employees willingness to step in and help in this small way.

3c37462f61cabbea943bb15e27db3fdc.jpg

Companies that care is a big plus for me! Good to hear Shawn!

SolarFX Cares!

When the flash floods hit Baton Rouge many people were left without a home or a business. One tint shop was under 3 1/2 ft of water and destroyed much of their product and ability to provide an income. Team SolarFX is shipping out a small care package to help him get back on his feet. We are very proud of our employees willingness to step in and help in this small way.

3c37462f61cabbea943bb15e27db3fdc.jpg

Awesome stuff there. I'm getting my boss to switch from suntek to you guys here in about a week or two. :thumb

I'm getting my boss to switch from suntek to you guys here in about a week or two. :thumb

That will be one of the best decisions you could make.   You won't  be disappointed,, and you won't go anywhere else from now on.  :win  

Changed the brakes on my cousin's car... weren't super low - not sure why they were making noises already. :dunno

Called Honda to see if there was a recall for the brakes, which there doesn't seem to be, but if you google, it seems to be a common problem and a class action suite was recently settled regarding the pads wearing too fast.

Then cooked some food on the grill and swam for a bit.. Good day overall. :) Last nite house/dog sitting... Last job for the year. :thumb2

'evening all... :hat

post-177-0-59262200-1472246215_thumb.jpg

Archived