Devil to retire soon

This opportunity is huge! I hope you find someone that can continue your legacy. If i was remotely close to you I would try to take that challenge. Good luck on your retirement and mostly HAVE FUN!

I see this venture being better suited to someone with a minimum of 5 years experience.

The right marketing could see a good brand be created. "Melbourne's longest established window tinting business" Now in 3 new locations...

Just say'n.

Cheers guys....I can't believe how much is pouring in through my doors and people are travelling enormous distances to get a great job.

And I haven't got it out there in public land either.

But I look at myself greying (that's either tinting or the wife's fault :lol) and think it's time to pass on the batton very soon.....c'mon there has to be someone out there with half a brain who is like a ship that is rudderless going around in circles in that big film sea.

Dev.

I assume that you are selling the business Rob and not giving it away to any old Tom, Dick or Harry.

From experience, buyers are looking for a turn key operation with trained staff in place.

It might help your cause to hire an experienced tinter and then list your business with a good biz broker.

It took me about 2 years to sell my last tint business with land and buildings (marketing, systems and staff in place) , but we had to kick the broker's butt on a regular basis to keep him focused.

Archived