First successful back glass (thanks Stan)

Good job man!! I remember getting my first bg too. If i could go back i would redo it over an ovet until I went through an entire 100ft roll. A lot of film would be wasted, but you'll learn them much faster. Just dont be afraid to waste film in the begining.

Thanks guys for the props :beer so glad I could help you. I started out in Muskogee Oklahoma and was just about working outside. Could only get half the car in the old chickenhouse I had remodeled and then only open doors on one side! Never give up and keep practicing. Thing about watching the DVD's is I can show you the easiest way to practice without getting as frustrated!

If you are buying from a Global dealer ask about the 10% discount even with just purchasing the learning library :twocents

Downtime, I have a class starting the middle of October at Solar Control Film Inc in Saint Louis that I think only has two students if you can make it you won't be sorry. It's easier in person to as I say learn to fly the plane when I can guide you in person. Helps you become a fighter pilot faster, easier and with cleaner landings and take offs!

I'm in Europe till the end of the month but you can always catch me with a PM here on tintdude if needed. Some really great people on the forum that are very helpful and the search button on the upper right corner of the page is a great resource!

Cheers mangs

Thanks, guys. Talk about a confidence boost!

Pj, that was kinda my plan. I've done the jetta fronts 3 times, and the rears once (I'm sure they'll get redone a couple more times.) I really locked in on the bg a couple weeks ago. That's when I realized I needed help and got stands dvds. YouTube is nice, but leaves way too many questions unanswered. Stan covers it all.

I really wish I could make the next class, Stan. But between the job, wife, kids, and all activities involved, taking a week off and the expenses, it just can't happen yet. And yes the folks here are first rate. And if anyone reading this is considering the dvd set, get in touch with Stan. The discount is significant and the dvds are so worth it.

Archived