Last one to post game #668

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so tired of doing redo's. :facepalm2

Roach. Double check all of that. You don't want a stupid suspension because of a dumb mistake. :twocents

Agreed....

So I get a txt from a friend that started tinting with me 16 yrs ago and then on and off over the yrs. I was slow and our old boss called me to see if I could help with a job, and I told him to call my friend. He ends up working for the guy again for the past two years.... He txt'ed that he's available for work again. 

Which is awesome...   except I had already decided to stop tinting. lol  So now that's not going to happen and I'll continue with the biz and have him do my installs. 

Life is full of twists and turns. :thumb2

JH - Technically, yes. But I'm not actively trying to get jobs because I don't want to install them. And up until about an hr ago I didn't have anyone I could use outside of jobs here and there. Which is great, but a rather limited way to do things. 

Bham - Yeah, that's what I'm thinking at this point. 

If he was still working for our old boss, my fall back plan was to do sales for a friend of mine over in Philly... but I don't really like the city so that was if I couldn't figure something else out over the next couple months. 

Imagine being able to go down to the Boardwalk and get pizza and all you have to do is have a sample book and a tape measure and a compact extension ladder.  

You wouldn't even have to get dirty.   :thumb2  That's where it's at.  

Archived