Has anyone started Tinting from a big storage unit?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a good deal for that size. I'd say as long as it's legal for you to run an automotive business there then I say do it. I usually just do appointments only and do accept walk-ins. There nothing unprofessional about that site. Only issue is the bathroom

You'd be surprised what you can do with a storage unit . I converted one over to a tint shop / man cave with waiting room about 5 yrs ago.

Has heat, A/C , Internet , Satelite well lit and very clean. $350 Canadian a month. Right next to a glass shop and auto accessory shop which send me enough to pay for the shop just being there. Working there 1 long day a month can break me even for the whole cost for the months expenses. It was a great move even though I still like my home tint bay just as much

You'd be surprised what you can do with a storage unit . I converted one over to a tint shop / man cave with waiting room about 5 yrs ago.

Has heat, A/C , Internet , Satelite well lit and very clean. $350 Canadian a month. Right next to a glass shop and auto accessory shop which send me enough to pay for the shop just being there. Working there 1 long day a month can break me even for the whole cost for the months expenses. It was a great move even though I still like my home tint bay just as much

Yea the guy that's renting one out has a business of some kind. He should me his and dang it was nice he made a second floor for his waiting room. Man it was crazy.

When I did up one , it had nothing to with " a starting point" I had already been established for 25 yrs at the time and had a nice shop free and paid for at home, it was just a no brainer to do it since it generates its own income with very little overhead + it gives the perception of my business being larger with having 2 city locations even though it's just myself . Also nice to work inside a different set of walls from time to time to break up the week

When I did up one , it had nothing to with " a starting point" I had already been established for 25 yrs at the time and had a nice shop free and paid for at home, it was just a no brainer to do it since it generates its own income with very little overhead + it gives the perception of my business being larger with having 2 city locations even though it's just myself . Also nice to work inside a different set of walls from time to time to break up the week

Yea I want to offer mobile tinting also since no one around here does it.

Archived