3M Color Stable - interior reflective glare

14 minutes ago, no ma'am said:

:123 is it really that bad? Oh wait I see you drive an Audi.... got it figured out now.

Hmm, does it have anything to do with the car? The glass is manufactured by Saint-Gobain and ultimately the film...is 3M. Never an issue before all this.

9 hours ago, drtint4211 said:

Get their dyed NR series and replace every couple years. 

Reason being is nano ceramic (no matter how you look at it, it is sputtered, enveloped in its surrounding material) is not flat to the eye or world, technically floating (which is what gives you the hue you see). Life is a give and take with anything. I like apple, you like android...we are on the same page.

cheers

I don't think I can afford to do that, even if I could it probably wouldn't be a good idea.

German car owners tend to be the hardest to make happy in my experience. And Audi customers are over the top either engineers or just super picky, :poke you will have to take the good with the bad. Even with the best films there's a bad run of material, that's the reason for lot numbers. Helps mannys keep track of rolls that may have (improvements) that may or may not affect quality and or appearance. You're not wearing polarized glasses right? This makes some if not all films look weird.

13 hours ago, DynamicAppearance said:

We have done tons of CS with no complaints on the haze from customers...about to do an Kia Optima right now in it.  Only one of our guys has it on his car.  I asked him today and he said he has not had an issue with it.

It could be the California sun, but it is definitely noticeable compared to the 2009 tint that came with my other car. 

On 2/3/2017 at 9:05 PM, no ma'am said:

German car owners tend to be the hardest to make happy in my experience. And Audi customers are over the top either engineers or just super picky, :poke you will have to take the good with the bad. Even with the best films there's a bad run of material, that's the reason for lot numbers. Helps mannys keep track of rolls that may have (improvements) that may or may not affect quality and or appearance. You're not wearing polarized glasses right? This makes some if not all films look weird.

Not wearing any sunglasses at all.

On 2/4/2017 at 8:09 AM, DynamicAppearance said:

We have done tons of CS with no complaints on the haze from customers...about to do an Kia Optima right now in it.  Only one of our guys has it on his car.  I asked him today and he said he has not had an issue with it.

It's my only line of film and what I have on my personal vehicles. I haven't had a complaint about any haze or defect since I switched to this film. :dunno

On 2/4/2017 at 8:09 AM, DynamicAppearance said:

i've never witnessed haze on CS ever since it came out in the early 2000's . Props to 3M for selling this film as a premium 

Archived