What is last thing that broke on a car while tinting.and go

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New traverse window switch. Not really sure how. Put the window up pulled in the bay. I double film and only ever cut on driver side. Got everything installed driver around. Go to the passenger front door.... BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZZZ uh? Yup just quit working. (I didn't pull panels either) but yeah. That happened

New traverse window switch. Not really sure how. Put the window up pulled in the bay. I double film and only ever cut on driver side. Got everything installed driver around. Go to the passenger front door.... BUZZZ BUZZ BUZZZZZ uh? Yup just quit working. (I didn't pull panels either) but yeah. That happened

Update!!!!!
The motor in the switch died. I didn't break it WOOT WOOT... Lol covered under warranty. Installed the window yesterday and the lady was excited to have it finished.

I did a convertible VW about a year ago, opened the top enough to get the rear window installed and then finished the rest of the car. Pulling the car out I noticed the check convertible top light on , played around with it and couldn't get it off because the top wasn't closed all the way but the switch wasn't working. Long story short she took it to the dealer to have it checked and they told her she needs a new top motor. She calls her insurance company they came out and ended up totaling the car

Archived