What squeege is best?

17 hours ago, Blackdout said:

What are you using to cut down the channel size. I just water using a Handel squeegee for cleaning and I find the end of the channel rubbing against moldings or window frames.

Hack saw and file the ends smooth or sandpaper to smooth ..  Chop saw works well of you have one...  Band saw works too...  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue max all the way. I sand them down every 2-3 weeks and last a long long time.

Do you sand with different grits or just one fine grit? I've tried wet sanding my blue maxes but they still leave steaks on the windows. Hate having to buy a new squeegee every time

21 hours ago, Blackdout said:

Do you sand with different grits or just one fine grit? I've tried wet sanding my blue maxes but they still leave steaks on the windows. Hate having to buy a new squeegee every time

Now that tintdude made it possible for me to figure how to post pics and vids, I will make a short vid when I get home

18 hours ago, Blackdout said:

I will normally start with a low grit, then go to 1200 and finish with 2000. I do it wet in the shop sink. They will last a very long time if you take care of them. When one of them gets chewed up too bad, chuck it in the garbage. Your only out $8.

Archived