2016 Accord Coupe Navigation

Quick92RS

We tinted a 2016 Accord Coupe around a month ago, and he says hes now having issues with his factory navigation not being able to locate a signal. We tinted the windshield with Llumar Air 80, Honda of course told him that it was the film on the windshield. He said it just started having problems within the last week though. Anybody else had any issues with these after doing a windshield?

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/138-audio-electronics-lighting/417825-poor-satellite-navigation-reception-2016-accord-touring.html#/topics/417825

Just a quick Google search and found this. Seems to be a common problem with these. One guy says the antenna is in the rear deck not under the dash. I might would call another dealer and ask if they've had any complaints. 

I was actually thinking about calling another dealer out of the area to see if they've had any complaints. I left a voicemail with the customer, but we're closing right now. So we'll see what he has to say when he calls back in. It may just be something to watch out for on these. 

Archived