Outside tinting tips?

When I tint big trucks I reverse roll the  doors 

I trim  them out go to my peel board  peel it 3/4 down wet it replaced liner roll it from the bottom up 

Take it to the truck and place the roll on the dash. Clean glass while inside with doors closed 

Unroll film place on clean glass squeegee top roll up window clean bottom of  glass and finish as if you were  2 staging it 

1 hour ago, OverLord said:

I trim  them out go to my peel board  peel it 3/4 down wet it replaced liner roll it from the bottom up 

Take it to the truck and place the roll on the dash. Clean glass while inside with doors closed 

Unroll film place on clean glass squeegee top roll up window clean bottom of  glass and finish as if you were  2 staging it 

And an assist on the windshield. 

16 hours ago, OverLord said:

Thanks im gonna try this instead of peeling of the car or truck makes sense 

Archived