Pain in wrist

5 hours ago, Gary_tintington said:

This happened to me about ten years ago. Switched my trigger bottles out with a poly pump spray, and it stopped! You definitely get better control with trigger bottles, and any pump sprayer can be cumbersome, but it saved my wrists!

I agree with poly sprayers and stainless tanks makes tinting easier!!!!

6 hours ago, Gary_tintington said:

This happened to me about ten years ago. Switched my trigger bottles out with a poly pump spray, and it stopped! You definitely get better control with trigger bottles, and any pump sprayer can be cumbersome, but it saved my wrists!

I have a 5 gallon 3 gallon and a poly....I use a red gator to clean windows that messes with my thumb and arm burns after a long day of cleaning

Going through this (again) now. I find that wearing a wrist brace at night helps. I had bad wrist pain 4 years ago & found wearing a wrist brace help a lot. 

It just started again a month ago. 

Dont try and tint with the brace on, because it will be more painful. Wear it when your not working.

Beware of 'Essential Tremors' once you stop using the arm for tinting. I've been through what the other oldtimers speak of and now that it has been a year or more since doing any kind of film install, I have developed essential tremors (ask WebMD for a splain). I am unable to write or keep the peas and cereal on my spoon. Training the opposite hand to do things the other cannot. They do have an epileptic med that will simmer them down but that stuff will make one loopy. Tried it, it worked but, don't like what it does to the well-being. :smh

im having pain in my hands and wrist from removals. pulling the tint off and scraping the glue. hell friday 1990 acura legend had to scrape the whole back glass and removal early that morning on commercial. .. then saturday 2 full r&r walk ins. it hurt driving my car this morning and trying to hit my vape.( you have to squeeze it)