Light solution mix vs heavy solution mix?

Two bottle method for me. One hand spray bottle with ten drops of joy and a pump p2p sprayer with a 2 second squirt of joy. The hand spray is for mounting the top of roll downs then when I tuck I use the pump sprayer to give me extra working time to tuck. Also the pump is all I use for back glass. 

7 hours ago, smookee408@yahoo.com said:

Two bottle method for me. One hand spray bottle with ten drops of joy and a pump p2p sprayer with a 2 second squirt of joy. The hand spray is for mounting the top of roll downs then when I tuck I use the pump sprayer to give me extra working time to tuck. Also the pump is all I use for back glass. 

Nice what bottle has more soap the pump one???

The guys who taught me to tint use 15 seconds worth of equate baby shampoo and there work is always flawless....I don't use as much...I use maybe a table spoon of alcohol with a good size squeeze of j&j I use it for both mounting and cleaning...the alcohol is the cheap crap from 99c store 

6 hours ago, Jkatfelix said:

The guys who taught me to tint use 15 seconds worth of equate baby shampoo and there work is always flawless....I don't use as much...I use maybe a table spoon of alcohol with a good size squeeze of j&j I use it for both mounting and cleaning...the alcohol is the cheap crap from 99c store 

Was it super slippery the guys who taught you 5 gallon tank or hand sprayer???

Edited by quality tintz

On 11/2/2017 at 4:33 PM, Jkatfelix said:

The guys who taught me to tint use 15 seconds worth of equate baby shampoo and there work is always FLAWLESS....I don't use as much...I use maybe a table spoon of alcohol with a good size squeeze of j&j I use it for both mounting and cleaning...the alcohol is the cheap crap from 99c store 

There's the word we've been looking for :lol