Work lights

10 hours ago, Tint Slayer said:

I've heard of people spraying foaming window cleaner inside the back glass to help see

That is a good trick.  Same as using a white vinyl car tag.  

Tag and light combo for really dark ones. :blind 

For lights I use the claw http://www.detailking.com/video/the-claw-led-light-bar-for-car-interior-detailing/

I also use thin white card board where I can't get light to shine (except on 5-10% VLT).

Sometimes I throw a towel over myself to block the outer shop lights and help illuminate the interior light.

https://www.amazon.com/ENRFFL81-BRK-Fusion-LED-Folding-Lantern/dp/B00B0EZWCG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1512708948&sr=8-3&keywords=energizer+folding+lantern

Haven't tried to many lights but i like this one, nice and handy. I dont know how dark your shop gets when the lights are off but on some back glasses i turn all the lights off in the shop and that sometimes helps.

38 minutes ago, TQtinting said:

I'm gonna have to shoot for some of these white cards. Maybe even get a strip of white vinyl 

The white vinyl car tags work so well because they slide past the boarder and tell you just how far (or little) you can go with the film.  AND, water doesn’t tear them up. :thumb