Anyone tried XPEL Prime?

So I just discovered that XPEL sell window film. I've known about them for quite some time but thought they just sold PPF which I know that they are one of the best at doing, so now I'm really interested in trying their window film to see if they're just as brilliant .

Going through their window films now and they sound great but I cant seem to find anyone thats given feedback on it or anything. Anyone of you guys used it?

I have heard nothing but good things about their window film, but haven't tried it yet.  Pricing is good and if you use as plotter, the DAP software offers unlimited cuts for window film...just have to pay the monthly fee.  I have tried a few vehicles with DAP and the fitment was perfection.

Been using their stuff for over 6 months now.  Zero issues.  Awesome scratch coat, really durable.  Nice color.  really fast set up time even in cold conditions.  I was using Global and absolutely loved it, but was having a problem with supply issues, so gave the XPel tint a try (a former employee of mine recommended I give them a try when she heard about my issues) and am sooooo glad I did.  :thumb 

1 hour ago, DynamicATL said:

I have heard nothing but good things about their window film, but haven't tried it yet.  Pricing is good and if you use as plotter, the DAP software offers unlimited cuts for window film...just have to pay the monthly fee.  I have tried a few vehicles with DAP and the fitment was perfection.

Yeah I can imagine the fitment being perfect after what I've seen with their PPF kits, but I hand cut everything anyway. How much is the monthly fee anyway for DAP? I've been looking to invest in a plotter when I move to a larger unit

1 hour ago, Slick said:

Been using their stuff for over 6 months now.  Zero issues.  Awesome scratch coat, really durable.  Nice color.  really fast set up time even in cold conditions.  I was using Global and absolutely loved it, but was having a problem with supply issues, so gave the XPel tint a try (a former employee of mine recommended I give them a try when she heard about my issues) and am sooooo glad I did.  :thumb 

I'm in the UK and it's always cold here so that's good to hear. I'm currently using Global as well, have been for about 2 months now but I do feel like trying another film.

On 1/12/2018 at 10:51 AM, Slick said:

I have been using it for about 6 months also, and agree with everything Slick said. I use the CS-black and the XR-black Ceramic.

Thanks for the heads up @DynamicATL.  @WL Tint, I’m not sure how things are set up in the UK on DAP, but if you’ll email me your contact info at jphillips@xpel.com I’ll be happy to have someone reach out with details. 

We’ve worked really hard on the tint pattern database over the last couple of years, so if any of you would like to try a free trial of the software or some prime film, just shoot an email to me and we’ll get you fixed up!

Edited by XPEL Jeff