Anyone tried XPEL Prime?

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:51 PM, Slick said:

Been using their stuff for over 6 months now.  Zero issues.  Awesome scratch coat, really durable.  Nice color.  really fast set up time even in cold conditions.  I was using Global and absolutely loved it, but was having a problem with supply issues, so gave the XPel tint a try (a former employee of mine recommended I give them a try when she heard about my issues) and am sooooo glad I did.  :thumb 

all true!..love a film with a tough SR. 

On 12/01/2018 at 5:51 PM, Slick said:

Been using their stuff for over 6 months now.  Zero issues.  Awesome scratch coat, really durable.  Nice color.  really fast set up time even in cold conditions.  I was using Global and absolutely loved it, but was having a problem with supply issues, so gave the XPel tint a try (a former employee of mine recommended I give them a try when she heard about my issues) and am sooooo glad I did.  :thumb 

Been using it for about 2 months now and I have to agree with the scratch coat, probably the best I've seen.

What Prime tint are you using though because I've tried GL and it looks a little purple to me and my employees from inside?

On 2018-05-22 at 5:57 PM, WL Tint said:

Been using it for about 2 months now and I have to agree with the scratch coat, probably the best I've seen.

What Prime tint are you using though because I've tried GL and it looks a little purple to me and my employees from inside?

Sorry....I didn’t see this until just now. CS charcoal

Edited by Slick

8 hours ago, Slick said:

Sorry....I didn’t see this until just now. CS charcoal

Do you ever crease the film and find it impossible to get out? Never seen this issue before with tint but with Xpel if a crease is there it stays white, no heat can blend it in